TERMS & CONDITIONS
For the business relationship between you and us, only the version of the following General Terms and Conditions current at the time of the order shall apply.
(1) The supplier and your contractual partner is:
Corotos Market GmbH
General manager: Alexandra Vasquez
Commercial Registry HRB 219222
TAX ID: DE 815576191
Telephone: +49 (0) 1735483584
(2) You may select products from our online assortment in typical commercial quantities. Placement by us of products on the homepage is non-binding and does not constitute a proposal to enter into a contractual relationship. The products you select can be placed in a so-called shopping cart by clicking the "Shopping Cart" button. When you click the "Complete purchase" button, you are brought to the secure area, where you enter your personal data. By clicking the "Place order" button, you are making a binding request to purchase the items in the shopping cart. Before placing the order, you may view and change the data at any time.
(3) After your online order is received, we will process it as soon as possible. We will send you an automatic acknowledgement of receipt by email, once again providing the details of your order. The automatic acknowledgement simply documents that we have received your order and does not constitute acceptance of your request. Rather, our acceptance occurs by sending the goods to you. This results in a binding contractual arrangement. When several items are ordered at the same time, we must generally reject the order if one of the ordered items is not in stock.
(1) Because our products are not mass-produced, but instead are handmade, there may be small differences from the pictures and details that appear on our site. If you have any doubts regarding one of our products, we advice you contact us so we can clear up any questions. All information and advice regarding our products is based exclusively on our past experience. Any values provided should be regarded as average values. All information about our products, especially the pictures, measurements and other indications in our product catalogue, are approximate, average values. In order to avoid inconsistencies, we recommend you reach out to our customer service department, who are familiar with the products.
(2) You may send any customer enquiries by going to the "Contact" section of our website. Customer enquiries are answered promptly within at most two business days (e.g., by e-mail).
(1) All prices are the final retail prices, i.e., they include all components of the final price, including the legally applicable value-added tax. Shipping costs are additional in accordance with § 6.
Instructions on withdrawal
The following right of withdrawal is only valid for purchasers who are consumer according to § 13 BGB (= German code of Law). § 13 BGB states: A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed to a commercial or freelance activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Corotos Market GmbH, Schlederloh 11,82057 Icking, Deutschland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: + 49 (0) 1622745177) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the following cancellation template, found here; however, it is not mandatory to use this template.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of revocation
The right of revocation shall not be exist with contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not preassembled and for whose production the purchaser's individual selection or determination is decisive for its production, or which are clearly customized to the personal requirements of the purchaser;
The right of revocation shall expire prematurely with contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, by reason of health protection or hygiene, are unsuitable for return if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery by virtue of their composition.
For shipping fees, please refer to our Shipping Policy. The shipping cost will be displayed once again before you place your order. If, for technical reasons, we ship your order in several parts, we of course calculate the shipping costs only once.
Refunds are issued to the account of the payment option used in your order.
(1) Please note that there are higher delivery costs when shipping goods to out side of Germany (section 6) than within Germany and that a longer delivery time should to be expected.
(2) We always aim to ensure that the products featured in the website are available for you. Due to high customer demand, there may be situations where some products are out of stock. Some products are seasonal and therefore only available for a limited time. If we do not have any of your selected products available at the time of your order, we will notify you immediately. There is no contractual relationship in this case. We will return the compensation provided, if any, immediately.
(3) We are entitled to make partial deliveries at our own expense, if and when this is reasonable for you.
- American Express
The payment method can no longer be changed after completion of an order.
The card is not charged until the goods have been shipped. If you exercise your right of cancellation (§ 5), the credit note will be made as described in § 5 of these Terms and Conditions.
- The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
We ensure that our products are reliable. Despite extensive inspections, we cannot full rule out occasional defects in our products. In such cases, the legal provisions shall apply.
All products in our shop are subject to the legal warranty rights.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods, shall apply. The contract language shall be German.
- Upon conclusion of the contract, its text shall be stored by us in your electronic customer account, where it may be accessed by you.
(3) We store your personal and order data as part of the setup of your personal customer account for the sole purpose of processing and handling your order and as part of your subscription to the Corotos Market Newsletter. As a matter of course, we commit to comprehensive protection of your personal data pursuant to the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Furthermore, we guarantee that we will not give your address information to third parties. Your data are transmitted to us through digital security systems. Our websites incorporate technical mechanisms to protect against damage, destruction or unauthorized access.
(4) You may receive information about your personal data we have on file free of charge at any time without explanation. You may at any time block, rectify or delete the data collected. You may at any time revoke the consent given to us to collect and use the information without explanation. For this, please contact email@example.com
Updated: January 2016